Product Lines Available:
- i-Alert & i-Alert2 Onboard Condition Monitoring Devices
- Bluetooth Sensors with Tri-Axial Vibration, Temperature, Run-Time Hours and Pressure Sensing
- Mobile App for Condition Monitoring from Anywhere
- Gateway for Leveraging Remote Data Collection Capabilities
- AI Platform for Monitoring all your i-Alert Sensors and Machines from a Simple Web Interface
- PumpSmart Variable Frequency Drive with Pump Process Optimization and Protection
Geiger offers PumpSmart variable speed drives and accessories, along with system integration assistance to assure your pump and control systems are properly coordinated. PumpSmart drives offer pump protection, sensorless flow detection, and a wide range of functions designed to optimize and simplify pump operation.
Service & Repair
Geiger brings the diagnostic and predictive capabilities of i-Alert condition monitoring together with our extensive repair services and extensive local stock to offer complete service solutions for pump and blower repair. We also offer ITT Pro Services engineered upgrades, hydraulic re-rates, upgrades to latest API standard editions and engineered drop-in replacements.