Areas We Serve
Geiger proudly provides services to the Mid-Atlantic & Northeast regions and also serves packaged fluid system needs worldwide.
If you’d like to be a part of the diverse and talented Geiger team, please take a moment to review our available positions.
To see a sampling of our product solutions and packaged fluid systems in the field, please take a moment to review our gallery.
- 1983 – Geiger Pump & Equipment Company formed by Jack Geiger and Henry Peck
- 1992 – Geiger enters the municipal water and wastewater treatment market and a manufacturer’s representative
- 1997 – Jack Geiger retires and Henry Peck becomes majority owner
- 1999 – Geiger moves to newly renovated Yellow Brick Road facility in Baltimore
- 2001 – Acquisition of Smith-Koch, the largest and oldest pump distributor in the greater Philadelphia market region
- 2002 – Purchase of Aston, PA facility
- 2003 – Geiger completes upgrade and building additions of the Aston, PA facility
- 2004 – Acquisition of Fuller Equipment Group – a leading municipal market representative firm
- 2014 – Geiger’s SK Systems Division completes ISO9001 certification
- 2017 – Christopher Brown becomes 3rd President of Geiger
- 2021 – Acquisition of Gasho, Inc. the northeast’s leading vacuum pump/system, fan and blower distributor
- 2021 – Acquisition of the Tuthill Northeast Repair Center, offering expert factory authorized repair and testing of Vacuum Pumps and Systems located in Avon, MA.
- 2022 – Geiger completes over $1.5MM addition and expansion of the Aston, PA facility to include additional repair, fabrication and inventory space as well as Hydraulic Institute (HI) compliant test tank to allow testing of submersible, short setting vertical turbine, and flooded suction pumps
- 2022 – Geiger launches Geiger Predictive Maintenance (GPM) Services for comprehensive machine health monitoring, advanced reliability and predictive maintenance related MRO services.
Charities We Support
We support our local communities with our time, talents, and direct financial support, to improve the areas where our employees and customers work and live. At Geiger we provide every employee with 2 paid volunteer days each year and we double match their charitable contributions to qualified organizations. Geiger is also the proud sponsor of a number of charitable events each year, including the Cystic Fibrosis Feastival and Tim Kennard River Run. Below are a few of the organizations our team members support.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- My Fathers Plan
- Tim Kennard River Run
- Cumberland Valley Athletics Club
- Salvation Army
- Wounded Warrior Project
- Duck Unlimited Conservation Project
- Kenney Krieger Institute
- Penn Beach & Middle School
- Baltimore Animal Rescue and Care Shelter (BARCS)
- Aston Lions Club
- Big Hearts to Little Hearts
- Aston Business Association
- Aston Township Fire Department
- Oaks Corners Volunteer Fire Department
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Rotary Club of West Chester
- Marian House
- Doctors without Borders
- Smile Train
- Boy Scout Troop 260, Concordville, PA
- Sunday Breakfast Mission of Philadelphia