- Intake Screens, Screening, Grit Removal, Odor Control
- Representing: Andritz, Brentwood, Headworks, Inc., HEE Duall, JMS, Johnson Screens, & WesTech
Clarification / Flocculation / Aeration / Filtration
- Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Treatment Processes and Filtration
- Representing: Aeration Industries, Brentwood, Gummi Jaeger-Aeration, Harmsco, JMS, MD-Kinney Blowers, NEFCO, Spencer Blowers & WesTech
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Digestion, Digester Covers, Biogas Storage
- Representing: Aeration Industries, Groth, Ultraflote, & WesTech
Chemical Treatment / Polymer
- Phosphorous Removal, Chemical Metering / Dosing
- Representing: Moyno, Pulsafeeder, SK Systems, & Verder
- Pump Stations, Service Pumps, Transfer Pumps, WAS / RAS Pumps
- Representing: ABEL, Goulds Pumps, KSB, Moyno, Pusafeeder, Swaby Lobeline, Xylem, Xylem Turbines, Verder, Versamatic, Viking, & Warren Rupp Sandpiper
- Treatment, Chemical Feed, Flocculation, Rapid Mixers, Static Mixers
- Representing: Aeration Industries, Chemineer, Chemineer Kenics Static Mixers, & KSB
Dewatering / Biosolids
- Presses – Separation Technology Including Belt, Centrifuge, Screw Presses, Conveyers & Dryers
- Representing: Andritz, FKC, & JMS
- Chemical Treatment, UV
- Representing: Electrolytic Technologies, SK Systems, & Xylem WEDECO
Equipment Monitoring and Control
- ITT’s i-Alert suite of products for onboard condition monitoring
PumpSmart Control Solutions
- ITT’s PumpSmart220 Low and Medium Voltage Drives – Sensorless Intelligent Direct Torque controlled Variable Speed Drive, Smart PID Control, Flow Economy & Pump Protection
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Please contact our team to discuss your needs.
Yes, please contact us to discuss your project.
Yes, we offer a wide range of configurable and customizable equipment including seal water and utility water pressure boosting systems, chemical metering systems, polymer blending and aging sytems, and filtration systems.
Yes, we carry many NSF-61 pumps including Vertical Turbine Pumps, Goulds 3196, 3180, 3410, Pulsafeeder Eclipse metering pumps, and more. Please contact our team for assistance with your pump selection.
Yes. We offer many solutions for pump control, including control panels coordianted with pumps, and variable speed drives designed with integrated pump controls able to control a process variable, like discharge pressure, and protect pumps without the need for an additonal PLC.
We believe in being shoulder to shoulder with you when it matters.
Our dedicated group of Municipal Sales Engineers understand your processes and know your plant. We will take you from selecting and coordinate equipment for your plant’s needs, to start up and follow through to make sure your projects are a success.