Product Lines Available:
- Internal Gear Positive Displacement Pumps in Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Steel and Stainless Steel Construction
- Cast Iron External Gear Positive Displacement Pumps
- Stainless Steel Positive Displacement Vane Pumps
- Liquid Specific Positive Displacement Pump Configurations for Fuel Oil, Ammonia, Asphalt, Abrasive Liquid, Chocolate and Cold Ethanol Solvents
- Lid-Ease and Bolted-Lid Inline Strainers
- Offset and In-Line Helical Gear Reducers
Viking pumps are available for a wide range of services. Geiger’s applications engineering team will help select the right model to match your application. These are some of the more common models we provide.
Geiger offers extensive Systems Design and Packaging capabilities allowing us to provide customized solutions to address your unique application challenges. Ask us for additional information regarding our custom packaging capabilities and check out our line of standard #2 Fuel Oil Pump Sets, which include Viking Pumps at the heart of each system. Available Fuel Oil Pump Sets include our engineered S Series, economical E Series, and our cost effective, minimized footprint, Modular Fuel Oil Pump Set solution.
Service & Repair
Drawing on our long history as a large, factory authorized service center, Geiger provides complete field and in-shop service capabilities for the entire Viking Pump product line. Our capabilities run the gamut from a routine maintenance check or materials upgrade to a complete rebuild including diagnostic application review and plant needs assessment. Our complete machine shop and in-house testing capability, combined with our extensive engineering expertise in applying Viking Pumps, ensures we will get the job done right the first time.