Xylem Goulds Water Technologies, Model eSH 316 Stainless Steel, End Suction Centrifugal Pumps with NSF 61 Certification are available in a wide range of hydraulic coverage at a very competitive price. Available configurations include Close Coupled and Frame Mounted designs, and the S and M group sizes both include Suction and Discharge Ports that mate with standard ANSI Class 150 Flanges.
John Crane 5600 Series Cartridge Type Mechanical Seal
John Crane, 5600 Series Cartridge Seals, available in standardized Single and Double Seal configurations, are also customizable to handle a wide variety of liquids, all within one Mechanical Seal family. The basic Seal family includes Single O-Ring Pusher Seals (5610, 5610L and 5610Q), Elastomer Bellows Seals (5611, 5611Q, 5611L), Metal Bellows Seals (5615, 54615L, 5615Q), and Dual O-Ring Seals (5620/5620P). Options include Integral Pumping Arrangements, Reverse Balanced Design, Atmospheric Quench, Non-Clogging Wave Spring, Reversible Seal Head, Diamond Face Technology, and API 682 compliant construction.
This variable frequency drive package with patented pump control logic provides real-time control and protection of pumps while delivering valuable insight into process conditions.
The PS220 keeps your pump operations running smoother and more efficiently, with the pump’s operating speed automatically optimized to match your systems real-time requirements.
The result can be dramatic reductions in energy consumption and significant reductions in wear for your process equipment.
The PS220 offers true intelligent pumping by using a standard variable frequency drive and directly embedding pump specific algorithms onto the drive. This drive is a microprocessor based Direct Torque Controlled (DTC) variable speed AC drive.
Pump specific algorithms combined with a state-of-the-art drive make this product the ultimate variable speed drive solution for any pumping system.
i-ALERT Bluetooth Equipment Health Monitor and AI Platform
i-Alert offers Bluetooth sensor technology in a safe, dependable, industrial certified monitoring system. Monitoring and sophisticated diagnostics are easily accessible with this user-friendly system, allowing for the safe and remote monitoring of equipment.
i-Alert provides continuous machine monitoring through:
- Early Detection of Machine Failures
- Vibration, Temperature, Run-Time Monitoring
- Data Logging with Trend Analysis
- Advanced Vibration Analysis Tools
- Instant Access to Machine Records
- Wireless Syncing to Mobile Devices
- Industrial Rated for Hazardous Environments
- ANSI End Suction - Goulds 3196 i-Frame Centrifugal Process Pumps
- AODD - Warren Rupp Sandpiper Standard Duty Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- AODD - Warren Rupp Sandpiper Non-Metallic Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- End Suction - Xylem e-SH, Stainless Steel, End Suction Centrifugal Pump
- Horizontal Split Case - Goulds 3400 Series Horizontal Split Case Single Stage Pumps
- Horizontal Split Case - Goulds 3316 Two Stage Horizontal Split Case Pumps
- Internal Gear in CI, DI, Steel or SS construction - Viking Heavy Duty Internal Gear Pumps
- Mag Drive - Goulds 3298 Sealless Chemical Process Pumps
- Mechanical Seals - Flowserve Standard Cartridge type Mechanical Seals
- Mechanical Seals - John Crane Cartridge type Mechanical Seals for ANSI Pumps
- Metering - Pulsafeeder Pulsatron Solenoid Metering Pumps
- Multi-Stage - Goulds 3355 Multi-Stage Process Pumps
- Progressing Cavity - Moyno 2000 Series Progressing Cavity Pumps
- Vertical Sump - Goulds 3171 Metallic Vertical Sump Pumps
- Vertical Turbine - Goulds VIT, VIC & VIS Vertical Turbine Pumps