Goulds 3180 Heavy Duty Paper Stock / Process Pump
Goulds Pumps, Model 3180, with a broad range of hydraulic coverage, external Impeller adjustment, sealing flexibility, back pull-out construction, renewable wear parts, labyrinth seals, maximum parts interchangeability, and ANSI 125/150 lb. flange drilling, is ready to deliver top performance on your most difficult applications.
Goulds 3500XD Medium Consistency X-Ducer™ Pumping Technology
Goulds Pumps, Model 3500XD offers significantly higher pumping efficiencies, dramatic degas system improvements, and lower suction head requirements for medium-consistency stock applications.
John Crane 5870 Flushless Cartridge Slurry Seal
John Crane, style 5870 Flushless Cartridge Seal is a single, balanced, O-ring pusher Cartridge Seal designed to operate unsupported in all paper stock consistencies and light slurry applications in Goulds Pumps’ TaperBore™ PLUS with Vane Particle Ejector (VPE) Seal Chambers.
- ANSI End Suction - Goulds 3196 i-Frame Process Centrifugal Pumps
- AODD - Warren Rupp Sandpiper Standard Duty Air Operated Double Diaphragm Pumps
- Horizontal Split Case - Goulds 3400 Series Horizontal Split Case Single Stage Pumps
- Horizontal Split Case - Goulds 3316 Two Stage Horizontal Split Case Pumps
- Mechanical Seals - Flowserve Standard Cartridge type Mechanical Seals
- Mechanical Seals - John Crane Slurry Seals
- Medium Consistency Stock - Goulds 3500XD Pumps
- Multi-Stage - Goulds 3355 Multi-Stage Process Pumps
- Progressing Cavity - Moyno 2000 Series Progressing Cavity Pumps
- Submersible - KSB Amarex Submersible Pumps
- Vertical Sump - Goulds 3171 Vertical Sump Pumps
- Vertical Turbine - Goulds Vertical Turbine Pumps
Pumps for the Pulp and Paper Industry – Image Courtesy of Andritz Group